Monday, September 15, 2014

artSpark

This past weekend, my good friend and I participated in artSpark, a chalk art competition in Downtown Raleigh. Hundreds of college, high, and middle school students participated in the event, covering the streets with bright chalk! We each had a 5 foot by 5 foot square, two packs of chalk pastels, and two days to complete our chalk murals. It was such an amazing experience to be able to put my design in to the community and to be surrounded by such talented people. I learned a lot from the experience and am so glad that I participated! Enjoy the gallery of my partner and I working as well as the final piece! Check out my partner's blog here:

                         http://hannahbush-apex-12.weebly.com/computer-art-and-animation

Original candy land sketch :)


Working hard
There was more chalk on us than the street...
All done!
Final piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment