Thursday, January 31, 2013

Cartoon Skeleton Drawing

Final drawing compared to the original
cartoon.
Final drawing
For this assignment, we were asked to choose a cartoon character and from there, sketch what we thought that particular character's skeleton would look like. The character that I chose was Ferb from the Disney cartoon, Phineas and Ferb. I chose this character because I was intrigued by the odd proportions of his body and the exagerated shapes. In my drawing, I displayed the full set of primary bones that a human body would inhabit, but the proportions were exagerated; for example, the head is almost as big as the rest of the body. I really tried to focus on the fun and the interest that this created and play that fun into the outcome. I think that this was a really unique intro project because it allowed me to practice my drawing skills in a creative way. Now I can't wait for the rest of the class!

No comments:

Post a Comment